Passive infrared(PIR), ultrasonic, or dual-technology motion detection
360 degree coveragepattern
Fully digitalcircuitry for low cost and high reliability
Built-in closed loopdaylight sensor
Control systemcommunications the Zūm® Link network
Compatible with Zūmwired keypad
For the -RLY models, additional relays included forinput-relay capable devices
As part of providing professional lighting and control solutions for the entire enterprise, we are pleased to offer STEINEL™ products, which are available for sale through authorized Crestron® Commercial Lighting system integrators.
Based in Germany, STEINEL has been manufacturing lighting controls for over 25 years. Their product offering includes a wide variety of controls and sensors for indoor and outdoor applications.
STEINEL™ presence detectors with Zūm® Link wired communication are part of a system designed to provide sophisticated lighting control with simple installation. A wired solution for Zūm commercial lighting systems, the Zūm Link Presence Detectors communicate via CBL‑CAT5E‑ZUMLINK‑P cable (sold separately) which allow for in‑room device daisy‑chaining to other Zūm Link devices (such as the ZUMLINK‑KP keypad or Zūm Link load controllers). The presence detectors are equipped with daylighting capabilities to adjust the lighting based on natural light. The RLY presence detectors also have a three-wire output relay to connect to a relay-input capable device, such as an HVAC call system. The presence detectors mount directly to the ceiling or via a junction box (not included).
Twelve Zūm Link Presence Detectors are offered:
Zūm Link Presence Detectors with Daylight Sensing
· ZUMLINK‑IR‑QUATTRO‑DLS with passive infrared technology
· ZUMLINK‑DT‑QUATTRO‑DLS with passive infrared and ultrasonic technology
· ZUMLINK‑US‑QUATTRO‑DLS with ultrasonic technology
· ZUMLINK‑IR‑QUATTRO‑HD‑DLS with high-definition, passive infrared technology
· ZUMLINK‑US‑HALLWAY‑DLS with ultrasonic technology and bidirectional detection for hallways
· ZUMLINK‑US‑ONEWAY‑DLS with ultrasonic technology and unidirectional detection for hallways
Zūm Link Presence Detectors with Daylight Sensing and Output Relay
· ZUMLINK‑IR‑QUATTRO‑DLS‑RLY with passive infrared technology
· ZUMLINK‑DT‑QUATTRO‑DLS‑RLY with passive infrared and ultrasonic technology
· ZUMLINK‑US‑QUATTRO‑DLS‑RLY with ultrasonic technology
· ZUMLINK‑IR‑QUATTRO‑HD‑DLS‑RLY with high-definition, passive infrared technology
· ZUMLINK‑US‑HALLWAY‑DLS‑RLY with ultrasonic technology and bidirectional detection for hallways
· ZUMLINK‑US‑ONEWAY‑DLS‑RLY with ultrasonic technology and unidirectional detection for hallways
Zūm Link Wired Technology
Zūm Link technology enables in‑room lighting control through keypads and sensors wired to controllers. Zūm Wired devices connect via CBL‑CAT5E‑ZUMLINK‑P CAT5e cable (sold separately) to provide daisy-chaining and lighting control of compatible loads.
For flexibility and ease‑of‑use, install Zūm devices (load controllers, keypads, and presence detectors) and connect them with Zūm Link (CBL‑CAT5E‑ZUMLINK‑P) or Zūm Net (CBL‑CAT5E‑ZUMNET‑P) CAT5e cable. Non-system occupancy, vacancy, or daylight sensors may also be installed in a Zūm space wired to the a load controller.
Finish the installation by quickly commissioning the room through the Zūm app. Expedite commissioning by copying a room configuration and sending it to an identical room. Save a room configuration template and share it via the ZUM‑HUB4 or the Zūm app. The ZUMLINK‑KP Bluetooth® connection is required to configure a Zūm wired space with the Zūm app.